Your First Visit
At your first visit to Smith Dental, we will welcome you to our office and introduce you to the team. You will be greeted with a smile and given a brief tour of our facilities. At this time, we will also ask you to complete a Medical Health History Form. For your convenience, you can also complete this Medical History Form at home by downloading it below.
At the conclusion of this first office visit, our goal is for you to feel comfortable with Dr. Smith and our team. We want you to have a good understanding of your specific dental and orthodontic needs, the treatment options presented, and the payment options offered. We realize dental care and orthodontic treatment are investments of time and resources, and we want you to have confidence in your decision to work with us.
Your complimentary consultation includes:
- Digital photographs and x-rays to help Dr. Smith analyze your orthodontic needs
- Brief question and answer session with our treatment coordinator
- Comprehensive oral examination by Dr. Smith
- Specific treatment recommendations which may include Invisalign, Damon, Damon Clear, Incognito, or any special appliances necessary
- Discussion of multiple payment options, including presentation of your specific insurance benefits
If you have time...
We understand that medical paperwork can be a nuisance! That's why we want to give you the chance to get it out of the way when it is convenient for you. If you have time before your first visit, feel free to fill out the form below!
New Patient Form!